Accidentally put Adblue in your diesel tank by mistake? We can safely remove it!
Adblue in Diesel Tank?
And Need A Adblue Fuel Drain?
Adblue in Diesel problem?
Have you filled Adblue in your diesel tank by mistake? Call one of our friendly advisers now on 0333 344 1908
Adblue Removal Service
If you’ve just put Adblue in your diesel tank then it’s best if you don’t try to start your engine
If you have driven the vehicle, don’t worry! We’ll get you on the road again – if possible, just pull over where it’s safe and give us a call. Most of the time there will not be any damage to your vehicle but it will require a Adblue fuel drain.
Don’t be stranded with Adblue in your diesel call us now!
Have you just put Adblue in your diesel? Have you just mistakenly put Adblue in your diesel tank? If you have, our highly trained wrong fuel technicians can help. We cover all areas including London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Derby and Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Our team drains wrongly filled Adblue from your tank and takes the necessary measures to get your vehicle back on the road. If you’ve just added the Adblue in your diesel tank, whatever the problem may be, our technicians will have you on your way in the shortest possible time. There’s no need to be embarrassed if you’ve put Adblue in your diesel tank.
An astonishing 50,000 UK motorists make the same mistake every year! We provide fast Adblue drainage services for customers who make this simple yet highly inconvenient error. Call our offices, let us know your location and tell us your vehicle type etc. We’ll arrange for one of our technicians to call you and inform you on how long their arrival will be. Our highly regarded experts deliver a responsive service that drains the Adblue from your diesel tank at any location in in the UK.
Wrong Fuel and Adblue Drain Service:
Adblue in Diesel Tank
Recently our call centre took a call from a lady who was in property management when she rang us after she had broken down on her way to hospital. She had stopped off at a fuel station to put Adblue in her car but mistakenly put the Adblue in her diesel tank by mistake. “I was rushing to see my husband who is in hospital, running a bit late for the visiting time, I wasn’t thinking straight”. Our Adblue technician was soon onsite approximately 20 minutes later after completing another job not that far away. He soon had the car running perfectly again after he had done the Adblue removal which consisted of a fuel drain, correct fuel top up and engine flush. “I can’t thank you enough, I am amazed at how quickly you got here, thank you”. You can be sure that Wrong Fuel Help will resolve all your Adblue in diesel needs with our dedicated team of fully insured technicians.
Adblue in Diesel Tank by mistake
A lady called us in real despair “I’ve gone and put Adblue in my diesel car and now it’s broken down can you please help me” No problem our advisor said just give me a few details and we will get you all sorted out. A few minutes later one of our highly trained Adblue Fuel Professionals was on route to sort out her Adblue fuel situation. Just over an hour later her vehicle had received a full fuel drain and flush and she was able to continue on her journey she said “great service, friendly staff and very helpful too”. If you have a wrong fuel or Adblue in diesel problem then don’t hesitate to call us we can remove Adblue from a diesel tank.
Diesel minibus broken down from Adblue hiccup
A football team on route to an away match called us after accidentally filling up their minibus fuel tank with Adblue. We had a technician out to them on site within 20 minutes where a full fuel drain and fuel recovery was completed all within 60 minutes. Wrong Fuel Help are experts in Adblue recovery and are always here to help stranded customers with the Adblue in diesel 24 hours a day. “I won’t be putting Adblue in the minibus again” said the driver, which resulted in some severe rib tickling from the team.
Wrong Fuel Help assist Web Designer who pumps Adblue in diesel
A Web Designer called our call centre after putting Adblue in the diesel tank of their car whilst on her way to take her two children swimming. She did a quick search on Google for Adblue in Diesel and came across our advert and called our call centre number. “I can’t believe I have put Adblue in my diesel” she exclaimed, “I’ve have two miserable children sitting in the back”. One of our Adblue technicians was quickly dispatched and onsite within 40 minutes where a fuel recovery was initiated, consisting of a fuel drain, correct fuel top up and engine flushing. “That’s great, thank you for help” No problem for a Wrong Fuel Help Technician, we are only a phone call away from resolving all your Adblue in Diesel mistakes.
A Shopping Centre Trip Call Out for Adblue In Diesel Mixup
A group of friends called Wrong Fuel Help after making an Adblue mixup, then had put Adblue in their diesel tank. The vehicle which had been borrowed from one of the girls’ mother and they were worried about possible damage to vehicle. We asked their location and vehicle type and how much Adblue had been put in the vehicle. We told them not to worry and to stay where they were and one of our Adblue technician’s would be with them to correct the Adblue in diesel mix up. ‘We couldn’t believe how brilliant he was, he knew exactly what to do a reassured us we hadn’t done any damage to the car.’ Most Adblue mistakes can be remedied at the roadside or fuel station by Wrong Fuel Help. Just give our friendly team a call and we will take care of the rest.
I have just put Adblue in my diesel tank should I be worried?
Do not worry, Wrong Fuel Help is here for you. Our team of experts is specially trained to drain Adblue from diesel and get you back on the road as soon as possible.
If it’s Adblue in your diesel tank, we will attend to you regardless of whether you are still at the filling station, or you have driven your car for a distance with Adblue in your diesel.
Our fuel drain solution ensures that the Adblue is drained from your car’s engine and disposed of appropriately according to the requirements of environmental agencies.
Our expertise is not limited to any type of vehicle; ranging from trucks to vans and cars. Call us now and enjoy our wrong fuel solution that will save you time and money!
What To Do…
In case you have put the Adblue in your car’s fuel tank, do not panic or feel embarrassed. Remember that you are only one among 50,000 other drivers who are going through the same experience each year.
Basically, there is a driver with Adblue problem after every twenty minutes. Rather than joining those who worry about the problem, let Wrong Fuel Help do that and much more for you. We will do all the hard work for you. The only things that you will have to do are:
- Leave your car’s engine off – If you are still at the filling station when you realise that you have put the Adblue in your diesel simply make sure that your car’s engine is not turned on. If you turn it on, there will be circulation and that might result in a lot of damage. In case you have left the filling station without realising your Adblue error, chances are your engine will start losing power and at some point, your car will not be able to drive correctly. At this point, turn off the engine.
- Call Wrong Fuel Help immediately. Call us as soon as you realise that you have added the Adblue to your tank. We will give you advice on what to do as we dispatch a technician to attend to your car. It is important that you call immediately so that our response can be as fast as possible. That way, the potential damage to your car’s engine will be reduced to a minimum.
- Stay calm as you wait. We are here for you! We understand that every single journey is important to you, and that is why once we have your location, a technician will be sent immediately. You will be contacted as soon as possible so that you get to know how long our technician will take to get to you. With that assurance, you should be able to sit back and relax because you will have the best team working on your Adblue error.
- Trust our experts. Please pay attention to what our specialised technicians will explain to you. Follow instructions as they take you through the necessary steps for draining the Adblue from your car. Rest assured that we do not compromise on your safety and we will always do our best to ensure that you are back on the road within the shortest period possible.
What We Will Do
Call us now and we will send a wrong fuel technician to you location. Our technician will start by draining the Adblue from your car’s fuel tank so that every drop or trace of the Adblue is completely removed.
After removing the Adblue from the tank, our specialist will then move to other parts of the engine that might have been contaminated with Adblue. They include injectors, fuel lines, fuel filter and fuel rail. The specialist will ensure that every last drop of the Adblue is removed from those parts.
Please note that your engine will require at least £20 worth of the correct fuel to be able to start and run for an appropriate period of time. You can always request our team to bring for you any amount of the correct fuel so that the rest of your journey is not interrupted.
Note that our technician will be the one to start your car after the Adblue correction. The specialist will leave your car running as he/she checks all the systems to ensure that it is back to normal. One such check will involve examining all the fuel systems to ensure that none of them has retained air bubbles during the whole process.
Once our technician has verified that your car is now good to run, you will be allowed to proceed with your journey.
Why Choose Us
Here is why Wrong Fuel Help should be your best option:
- We offer 24 hr fuel drain service that you can access 24/7. Try us now and we will get to you within the shortest time possible.
- We boast of highly trained and specialised wrong fuel technician who can guarantee your safety as well as that of your car.
- Very quick response as we value your time, and we value you as our trusted customer. Our experts take as little as 20 minutes to drain the Adblue from your car’s tank.
- Our expertise is not limited to any particular type of vehicle. We offer Adblue removal from all types of vehicles ranging from trucks to cars and vans.
- Our fully equipped vehicles have the latest technology in wrong fuel drainage and you can be rest assured that the Adblue will be drained very fast yet very safely.
- Ultimately, you get to save money because we have the most competitive prices.
So if you’re in a Adblue situation we are always on hand 24-7-365 on 0333 344 1908.
Please note that due to the nature of Adblue not all vehicles can be started once driven with Adblue in the engine. Our technicians will do their utmost to resolve the situation but in some cases where damage has already occurred it is not always possible to resolve the situation without new parts.